- Don’t overdo it.
- Stay within your budget.
- Allow other people to help you.
- Count your blessings.
- Don’t feel obligated to attend every event.
Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its worries and sorrows,
but it helps to empty today of its strength.
- 10 Ways To Lower Your Holiday Season Stress (mythoughtsideasandramblings.com)
- Less Stress, More Fun Holiday Picture Tips (babyrabies.com)
- Avoiding The Holiday Stress-fest (psychologytoday.com)
- Tips on coping with the pressures of the holidays (fox6now.com)
- Finding Christmas joy amid chaos (examiner.com)
- 5 Secrets To Turn Your Holidays From Stressed To Success! (blogher.com)
- ‘Happy’ Holidays Also Despair, Addiction, Stress Days (paralegalscope.com)
- Stress – No thanks! Or Season’s Greetings! (yourlifesolutionsblog.wordpress.com)