NAMI South Bay Is Working For You And We Could Use a Little Help!
How about volunteering to work 4 hours a month at the Palos Verdes Resale Thrift Store?
Help out with refreshments at the NAMI Speaker meetings?
Be trained to run a NAMI Caring & Sharing support group?
Be trained to teach the NAMI Family to Family or Basic’s education programs?
Be a part of the NAMI South Bay speaker’s bureau and tell your personal story to help end the stigma.
Speakers Needed !!
Can you recommend or suggest speakers for our monthly meetings? We would like to add new candidates to our current Speakers List in an effort to broaden the scope of information and assistance we provide to our membership. We welcome individuals and organizations who can present on topics that have a positive impact on all clients who suffer with mental health issues and their family members/caregivers. Call Paul Stansbury (310) 892-8046
- Visit the new NAMI South Bay Facebook Page (namisouthbay.com)
- Ending the Silence of Mental Illness in High School (namisouthbay.com)
- About Project Return Peer Support Network (namisouthbay.com)
- NAMI Offers Toolkit to College Students, Faculty, Coaches for Mental Health Education on Campus (namisouthbay.com)
- Follow NAMI South Bay on Twitter (namisouthbay.com)