All NAMI South Bay members are invited to the Annual Holiday Celebration at FSP / AMI-ABLE
- Wednesday, December 18, 2013
- 10:30 a.m. — 1:00 p.m.
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- 1000 W. Carson Street, Building 2-South
- Torrance, CA 90509
- (310) 222-1648
About FSP: Adult Full Service Partnership programs are designed for adults ages 26-59 who have been diagnosed with a severe mental illness and would benefit from an intensive service program. The foundation of Full Service Partnerships is doing “whatever it takes” to help individuals on their path to recovery and wellness. Full Service Partnerships embrace client driven services. FSP programs assist with housing, employment and education in addition to providing mental health services and integrated treatment for individuals who have a co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorder.
- holidays and mental illness (strugglingbutstillfighting.wordpress.com)
- Holiday Party with NAMI Broward County! (namibroward.org)
- Mental Health Awareness (psychedaboutschool.wordpress.com)
- Helping people with mental health issues live independently: California’s new mental health system (medicalnewstoday.com)
- California’s new mental health system helps people live independently (esciencenews.com)
- Volunteer Opportunities to Help NAMI South Bay (namisouthbay.com)