Save the Date: October 11, 2014
Please join us this year for our NAMI Walks in Los Angeles at the Grand Park to help spread mental health awareness and to fight stigma!
Last year more than 3,000 people participated in NAMI Walks and NAMI Walks LA County raised more than $380,000, which will help fund all of the FREE services that NAMI affiliates offer their communities!
Get involved with NAMI Walks
Participant Information- There is no registration fee for the Walk. All participants are encouraged to collect donations from family members, friends, co-workers and business associates. All walkers raising $100 or more receive a NAMIWalks event t-shirt.
Create Walk Teams and Participation- Companies, organizations and families are encouraged to organize teams of walkers made up of employees, organization members, relatives and friends.
To register as a participant or for a team, please visit www.namiwalks.org/losangelescounty.
- NAMI South Bay to Participate in NAMI L.A. County 2014 Walk (namisouthbay.com)
- NAMI Vermont celebrates National Recovery Month with NAMIWalk 2014 (vtdigger.org)
- NAMI Walks Los Angeles 2014 (namisouthbay.com)
- Hundreds Walk For Mental Illness (kdlt.com)
- NAMI Walk for Mental Health (fox10tv.com)
- This Weekend’s St. Louis Angela Goggins and NAMIWalk Gets Boost from Software Company, PC Health Boost (virtual-strategy.com)
- Join NAMI South Bay for NAMIWalks October 5, 2013 (namisouthbay.com)