The Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services invites you to join us on Wednesday, January 7, 2015, for the next Behavioral Health Forum meeting. The January Forum meeting will explore a variety of high priority issues within each of the Forum groups listed above.
The Forum meeting is organized into five smaller Forums, each of which focuses on a specific set of priority issues:
- Client and Family Member (Open to All Stakeholders) Forum
- Strengthen Specialty Mental Health and Drug Medi-Cal County Programs and Delivery Systems (Strengthening) Forum
- Coordinated and Integrated Systems of Care for MHSUDS and Medical Care (Integration) Forum
- Coordinated and Useful Data Collection, Utilization, and Evaluation of Outcomes (Data) Forum
- Cost Effective and Simplified Fiscal Models (Fiscal) Forum
The Behavioral Health Forum provides key stakeholders, including clients and family members, with updates regarding critical policy and programmatic issues impacting public mental health and substance use disorder services (MHSUDS).
MEETING LOCATION AND WEBINAR INFORMATION:
1500 Capitol Avenue, Auditorium, Sacramento, CA 95814
Participants may also choose to join via webinar/conference call. Please register for the webinar. Link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/873343121
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.