Thelma McMillen Center and Betty Ford Center
- Ronald E. Smith, M.D., Ph.D.
Captain, Medical Corps US Navy (Ret)
- Identify three symptoms of PTSD
- Confirm and understand the 12 Steps of recovery
- Describe how the 12 Steps relate to two or more psychological healing processes for PTSD
FREE CMEs and CEUs
FREE Continental Breakfast Provided
- Hoffman Health Conference Center
3315 Medical Center Drive
Date & Time
- Tuesday, January 20, 2015
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (registration/breakfast at 8:30 a.m.)
RSVP not required
FREE Parking in the MAIN HOSPITAL STRUCTURE (off Lomita on Hospital & Technology Dr.), near the Emergency area. SHUTTLE AVAILABLE.
Torrance Memorial Medical Center is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Torrance Memorial Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.5 AMA PRA Category I creditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Call (310)-257-5758 for further information.
- Continuing Medical Education Payments To Physicians Will Be Exposed To Sunshine (aquamosh.wordpress.com)
- UofL Professional Development Program Returns to Full Accreditation (medindia.net)
- Doctors Consider What They Can Do About Gun Violence (hereandnow.wbur.org)
- Valley Fever class for physicians coming to Bakersfield (kerngoldenempire.com)
- It’s Payback Time For Us Docs Now, Says Governor (freepressjournal.in)
- Qatar- WCMC-Q receives QCHP accreditation (menafn.com)
- PTSD Lecture Next Week (dontime.net)