Date: Thursday, May 7, 2015
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PT
Join the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) tomorrow as it celebrates the 10th Anniversary of National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day. Since 2005 , Awareness Day has brought national attention to how children, youth, and young adults with behavioral health challenges can demonstrate remarkable resilience when given appropriate services and support.
Each year, more than 1,100 communities and 136 national organizations, including Federal programs, participate in this celebration. You, too, can be part of this nationwide movement to focus attention on the importance of children’s mental health from birth.
- Pamela S. Hyde, J.D., Administrator, SAMHSA
- Mary Lambert, Awareness Day 2015 Honorary Chair
- Oliver Coleman, Participant
- Lorrin Gehring, Participant
- Qaiel Peltier, Participant
- Aneja Raiteri, Participant