2015 ANNUAL CONFERENCE IN NEWPORT BEACH AUGUST 21 & 22
Click Here To Get Your Discounted Rates Now!
Patrick Corrigan is a Distinguished Professor of Psychology at the Illinois Institute of Technology. His research examines psychiatric disability and the impact of stigma on recovery and rehabilitation. Corrigan is a prolific researcher, having published more than 300 papers. Currently, Corrigan is principal investigator on several grants from NIMHD and PCORI that address health disparities from a community-based participatory research perspective.
Corrigan has authored or edited more than a dozen books, most recently, The Stigma of Disease and Disability by the American Psychological Association and Coming Out Proud to Erase the Stigma of Mental Illness: Stories and Essays of Solidarity. With support of the NIMH-funded Center on Adherence and Self-Determination, Corrigan and his team have developed the Coming Out Proud program, aimed at eliminating the self-stigma of mental illness.
Click here for special rates of $169, plus tax per night. To receive this discounted rate you must make your reservation by August 5th or call (877) 622-3056 to speak with reservations.
Marriott Newport Beach Hotel and Spa
900 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, California 92660
- An Experimental PTSD Therapy is Changing Lives (ktla.com)
- As It Is In Newport Beach, California (sincerelylizb.com)
- Newport Beach lets the jetpacks fly again, with limits (washingtontimes.com)
- TEACHER OF THE YEAR – AVAILABLE MAY 19th (cinemaassassin.com)
- Outflows From Pimco Cut Allianz Asset Management’s Q1 Profit by 14% (insurancejournal.com)
- Golfer Fred Couples buys $3.4 million home in Newport Beach (ocregister.com)
- An experimental PTSD therapy is changing lives (fox6now.com)