Self-Determination: A Way to Give Regional Center Clients More Choice Over the Services They Receive
Thursday May 28, 2015
Presented by Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, USC University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
In this webinar Bruce Harrell, Community Program Specialist with the Los Angeles Regional Office of the State Council on Developmental Disabilities, will discuss:
- What Self-Determination is
- How it works
- Whether it’s right for you
- How to enroll
- When it will start
This FREE webinar is designed for people with developmental disabilities, family members, and advocates. It will include a presentation and Question & Answer session. Professionals are welcome to attend. However, questions from consumers and family members will be given priority.
Can’t attend the webinar? See slides and video recordings of past webinars on the.
- W.Va. officials change proposal to rework disabled program (herald-dispatch.com)
- How Healthcare Organizations Take Advantage of UC (shoretel.com)
- Bill would help people with developmental disabilities succeed in the workplace (cbs6albany.com)