The NAMI Westchester Family Support Group of South Bay meets in the evening on the first Monday of each month. The peer-led group offers free and confidential support guided by principles that emphasize respect, understanding, and encouragement for all participants, organized by NAMI trained moderators Mercedes Garcia, Anna London and Bob London. The support group is open for adult (18 years and older) family members or caregivers of mentally ill loved ones.
- Westchester YMCA
- 8015 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Los Angeles 90045
- Annex Building, Fireside Room
- Please enter from the Alverstone Ave. parking lot
- The Annex building is the 1-story structure in the Alverstone partiking lot behind the YMCA main building
- First Monday of Each Month
- 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Please let others know.
For information email firstname.lastname@example.org
great….will do! rp
Ricardo Pulido NAMI LACC Education Coordinator 3250 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1501 Los Angeles, CA 90010 email@example.com 310.567.0748 (cell)