- Learn exciting research, tools, treatment options and recovery strategies directly from experts
- Discover how to lead effective mental health advocacy efforts
- Hear relatable stories and make personal connections with powerful impact
- Find day-to-day support through coping strategies, health and wellness activities, and legal services
- Earn continuing education credits as a licensed counselor, social worker or registered nurse
The NAMI National Convention connects and inspires people with or affected by a mental illness who are looking for resources, research, support services and recovery strategies. Join this diverse, action-driven gathering of individuals with mental health conditions, family members and caregivers, policymakers, educators, researchers, clinicians, providers, exhibitors, sponsors and press this year in Washington, D.C.
The First-on-Board member rate of just $195 is only available until January 31.
To learn more about program offerings, CLICK HERE.