The NAMI national board of directors voted to add a Household membership category to the membership structure and raise the dues for existing categories. These changes will be effective on July 1, 2017. NAMI South Bay is required to follow the new membership structure. The new membership rates are as follows:
- Household $60. For multiple people at one address.
- Individual $40.
- Open Door $5. Open to anyone experiencing financial constraints.
If there are multiple people at your address who wish to join NAMI you have many options:
- Each person may join as an Individual or Open Door member, or
- One person at the address may join as an Individual or Open Door member, or
- All people at the address may join as part of one Household membership.
The household membership category does not become effective until July 1, 2017. Until that date the old membership categories and rates apply. If you want to renew an individual or open door membership early to take advantage of the old membership price, you may do so anytime up until July 1. One year will be added to your current membership.
NAMI South Bay will no longer support a “Newsletter Only” membership category because it is not supported by NAMI national. “Newsletter Only” members whose memberships have expired or will expire before July 1, 2017 can rejoin using one of supported membership categories. Those whose memberships expire after July 1, will have their memberships converted to one of the supported categories.
You may click the appropriate link below to open a printable version of the new membership form, or the current form good only through June 30, 2017.