NAMI South Bay offers the following specific programs:
- Peer-to-Peer (a unique, experiential learning program for people with any serious mental illness who are interested in establishing and maintaining their wellness and recovery)
- Basics (a program offered for families and caregivers of children with a severe mental illness. It is usually offered in six to seven weeks)
- Basicos (Basics for Spanish speakers)
- Family to Family (a free, 12-week course for family caregivers of individuals with a severe mental illness)
- De Familia a Familia (Family to Family for Spanish Speakers)
NAMI South Bay also offers Support Groups, including Caring and Sharing and Connections.
The following additional programs are available through NAMI, our parent organization, and other affiliates in the area: