Mental Health Professionals that Accept Medi-Cal. As of July 2013, the following list was provided to NAMI South Bay of area mental-health professionals accepting Medi-Cal. This is probably not a comprehensive list, and some of these professionals may have changed.
- Dr. Bothyna Sedrak, Lakewood, Pediatrician that can manage meds, Spanish Translation Available. 562.634.1254
- Dr. Kit Lee, Lakewood, Children 0-21, 562.602.1733
- Roybal Family Mental Health Center, Los Angeles, serves children 5 through adult, 323.267.3400
- Augustus Hawkins Hospital, Los Angeles, 310.668.4271
- Compton Mental Health, Compton, 310.668.6800
- LAC-USC Medical Center, Adult Psychiatry Outpatient Clinic, Los Angeles, 323.409.5751
- Rio Hondo Mental Health Center, Cerritos, 562.402.0688
- ENKI Mental Health Centers, MediCal or Sliding Scale, 866.227.1302
Low-Cost Insurance. The following low-cost insurance programs are available to uninsured children and adults who qualify. Click on each program’s name to obtain more inforamtion about eligibility and registration. Also, ask insurance carriers in your county if they offer low-cost coverage for young adults.