Join us in our FUNdraiser–let’s celebrate at the ballpark!
Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 7:10pm
- Donation – $20.00 (Reserve level)
- Transportation – on your own
- Parking – if you choose to drive, it’s recommended to park in lots, 8,10,11, 12
- Also to save on parking, you can pre-purchase for $10.00. CLICK HERE
- Shuttle Bus – It’s free with game ticket. From the South Bay, pick up bus at the Harbor Gateway Transit Center, 182nd and Hoover, just east of Vermont Ave. Across street from Home Depot (Gardena) FOR DETAILS CLICK HERE
For tickets and questions, Contact: Howard Mationg – 310-505-6302 Mobile
Save the Date; NAMI WALK 2015, Saturday, October 3, 2015
at Grand Park, DTLA
Save the Date: October 11, 2014
Please join us this year for our NAMI Walks in Los Angeles at the Grand Park to help spread mental health awareness and to fight stigma!
Last year more than 3,000 people participated in NAMI Walks and NAMI Walks LA County raised more than $380,000, which will help fund all of the FREE services that NAMI affiliates offer their communities!
Get involved with NAMI Walks
Participant Information- There is no registration fee for the Walk. All participants are encouraged to collect donations from family members, friends, co-workers and business associates. All walkers raising $100 or more receive a NAMIWalks event t-shirt.
Create Walk Teams and Participation- Companies, organizations and families are encouraged to organize teams of walkers made up of employees, organization members, relatives and friends.
To register as a participant or for a team, please visit www.namiwalks.org/losangelescounty.