2015 ANNUAL CONFERENCE IN NEWPORT BEACH AUGUST 21 & 22
Click Here To Get Your Discounted Rates Now!
Patrick Corrigan is a Distinguished Professor of Psychology at the Illinois Institute of Technology. His research examines psychiatric disability and the impact of stigma on recovery and rehabilitation. Corrigan is a prolific researcher, having published more than 300 papers. Currently, Corrigan is principal investigator on several grants from NIMHD and PCORI that address health disparities from a community-based participatory research perspective.
Corrigan has authored or edited more than a dozen books, most recently, The Stigma of Disease and Disability by the American Psychological Association and Coming Out Proud to Erase the Stigma of Mental Illness: Stories and Essays of Solidarity. With support of the NIMH-funded Center on Adherence and Self-Determination, Corrigan and his team have developed the Coming Out Proud program, aimed at eliminating the self-stigma of mental illness.
The Marriott Hotel and Spa is located directly across from Fashion Island and only 10 minutes from the John Wayne Airport.
Click here for special rates of $169, plus tax per night. To receive this discounted rate you must make your reservation by August 5th or call (877) 622-3056 to speak with reservations.
Marriott Newport Beach Hotel and Spa
900 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, California 92660
- An Experimental PTSD Therapy is Changing Lives (ktla.com)
- As It Is In Newport Beach, California (sincerelylizb.com)
- Newport Beach lets the jetpacks fly again, with limits (washingtontimes.com)
- TEACHER OF THE YEAR – AVAILABLE MAY 19th (cinemaassassin.com)
- Outflows From Pimco Cut Allianz Asset Management’s Q1 Profit by 14% (insurancejournal.com)
- Golfer Fred Couples buys $3.4 million home in Newport Beach (ocregister.com)
- An experimental PTSD therapy is changing lives (fox6now.com)