These training sessions are for peer members to become teachers (mentors) of the education programs listed below.
- Peer to Peer: Fresno, January 23-25, 2015
- Peer to Peer: Fairfield, February 20-22, 2015
- Peer to Peer: Campbell, April 24-26, 2015
- Peer to Peer: San Diego, May 15-17, 2015
- Persona a Persona: Ontario, March 37-29, 2015
Grants will be available to NAMI California affiliates to put on their own trainings for the Connection (i.e. support group) and Peer to Peer programs after January 1, 2015.
Please contact Lynn Cathy, Interim Peer Coordinator, for more information.
NAMI on Campus High School: We are launching NAMI on Campus High School (NCHS) this Fall! NCHS is a student-led club that promotes mental health and wellness. Our first two trainings in Contra Costa (11/13) and Placer County (11/18) were a huge success! Please contact Kelly Boyles firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Send inquiries to:
- Family Programs – Lynn@namica.org
- IOOV, Peer to Peer and Connection – Lynn@namica.org (Interim Coordinator)
- Parents and Teachers as Allies, Ending the Silence, NAMI on Campus, Provider Education – Kelly@namica.org
- Directing Change – Lauren@namica.org
- Programs Director, Beth Wolf(Larkins)- Beth@namica.org
NAMI California Office: 916-567-0163