6:30 PM Monday, May 16
First Lutheran Church
Please join us for the Annual Pasta Dinner to connect with your fellow NAMI South Bay members. The The Pasta Dinner replaces our regular monthly meeting for May. It is always a great event.
- Enjoy wonderful food
- Hear updates on latest mental health issues
- Ask questions about whatever you would like
- Provide input on what you would like to see NAMI South Bay do
- See some inspirational videos
- Learn about the annual NAMI Walk
- Enjoy opportunity to spend more time with other family members and persons with a mental illness
A donation of $5 is requested.
There will be the Caring and Sharing Support Group at 5:30 PM in the Faith Hall.
Image credit: monticellllo/Adobe Stock